Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FUNK when my bed looks like this every morning?

I'm in a funk right now. I want out!
Also, I dislike having a bunny. Entirely.
Yes, she's really cute but the following is the list of dilemas that she poses: I have to manage the daily cage cleaning and feeding, Stewart can be rough with the bunny, Marshall doesn't want to share, it lives in my studio and everything smells like hay to me, and I could find other things too.
But, the kids love Bumper. So... we'll keep her.
So why am I in a funk? Don't know. It doesn' t seem right though. I don't feel like I should feel this way when I wake up to this every morning. What a gift it is to wake up to this. I do love it and I'll take it for as long as we fit.
I fear it will be over soon.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

Liz,
I'm sorry you're in a funk, but you're right...what a blessing to wake up to that! Awesome.
Love you!
M