Thursday, August 2, 2007

zoo


... .... .... ...
... ... ...
... .... .... ....
We made it a morning out at the zoo. It was very hot, but it was good for us all to get out.
Marshall loves hanging out with his cousins, Malcolm and Taylor and even stayed at his grandparents all afternoon and all yesterday evening.
Mike and I had a date in the evening. We biked down to a yoga class and then got an iced coffee before our return. I have been trying to get him to take a class, as he has been working on some yoga poses, but never been to a class which is what makes it so much fun and so engaging.
I then stayed up way to late (or early), clocking my bedtime at 3am. But I am so relieved to have gotten the art done for the show. I delivered it this morning, and I just feel really good about showing off my creations! I'll try to take some photos of them and get them up here.
Stewart is asking, "Where's Uncle Mut?" so I've got to go explain it to him again.

1 comment:

Uncle Mut said...

I'll bet it feels good to have finished your big project. I'm looking forward to pictures! By the way, great photos! That one with the butterfly is really outstanding.